Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How I use and interpret Sun Tzu’s Art of War

Anger
12."There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general. One of it is a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults. This means holding your anger." (Chapter 8: VARIATION IN TACTICS)
I always had a quick tongue and an even quicker anger. I used to say what I feel and do things without much thought. That is the why I was most of the time passed over for promotions. Even though I knew the job very well. Now I'm more controlled now.

5. The general, unable to control his irritation, will launch his men to the assault like swarming ants, with the result that one-third of his men are slain, while the town still remains untaken. Such are the disastrous effects of a siege. (Chapter 3. ATTACK BY STRATAGEM)

For more insights on How I use The Art of War, click here How I use and interpret Sun Tzu’s Art of War


No comments:

Post a Comment