Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Literally Drive your Customers to Your Restaurant

The thought of organising transportation for a group of people just to go out for lunch might seem daunting to some. This will deter them from coming to your restuarant especially if you are far from their office. So if you are able to, provide some sort of transporation to your restaurant. It will give your restaurant an edge above the rest. In my recent I wrote about how we used our resort bus to transport groups from their offices for lunch to our restaurants. Below is an excerpt from the article. If you want to know more, then click on the link to take you to the article.


Restaurant Promotion Ideas # 40 – Literally Drive Customers to Your Restaurant

The resort that I am presently attached to, just purchased a mini bus. To transport their guest as well as  employees to and fro the resort. Of which I felt could also benefit my restaurants too. So I came out with a special package Specially for Corporate Companies to dine in my restaurants. Besides Menus and Beverages, we also provided transportation from their office to the resort. This is for a group between 20 to 35 person, we will pick them up from their company or office in our bus. To know more, please CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment