Monday, June 13, 2016

Hobbies:- What Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and 9 other incredibly rich people do in their spare time - Business Insider

Most people will think that the rich and famous will normally spend million or billions in their spare time. They have the dough why don't spend it. But in reality they spend their spare time on simple and not expenxive persuits. Here are an article on how 11 Rich and Famous People spend their spare time. Like Tony Robbins, he likes the ocean. I totally agree with him. I too find the ocean very relaxing. THe resorts where I worked have always near the ocean. So every morning before I really start my work, I always go to the seaside and just let my thoughts flow while watching the waves come to shore. Here s an exceprt of he artitcle. If you would like to know more, just click on the link below.

What Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and 9 other incredibly rich people do in their spare time

Life coach and author Tony Robbins is a ‘freak for the ocean.’

Estimated net worth: $440 million

“I’m a freak for the ocean,” Robbins told Fortune. “It energizes me.” His house in Palm Beach, Florida has a 165,000-gallon infinity pool and a master bedroom that overlooks the ocean.

He also owns the Namale Resort and Spa in Fiji, a five-star resort which offers luxury villas, spa cuisine, massages and hydrotherapy, and scuba diving trips to nearby coral reefs.

Read more at  What Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and 9 other incredibly rich people do in their spare time - Business Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment