Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Restaurant Menus gets Creative – Here are some of my Favourites

I enjoy creating as well as searching for menu ideas for my restaurants. When l was working at this little resort in the East coast of Malaysia some years back. Our all day dining restaurant was made to look like a Malaysian Coffee shop. Even its name was "Kedai Kopi" which means coffee shop Malay.

As daily newspapers was a common feature in most Malaysian coffee shops. I created a menu that looked like a newspaper. I discovered that I could photocopy on newsprint paper. So I searched the web for free newspaper or newsletter templates and created my menus. Added some entertaining ad boxes between just like a normal newspaper. Printed on white paper. Next I photocopied on the newsprint paper. I even added some information about Malaysia as well as the surrounding into it. For our guest to read whilst waiting for their food. I then created a newspaper rack for us to store the menus. Since the menus were printed in house we could alter the menus. We could even our monthly specials together with the menu. Below is the sample of the front page of my menu.



Additionally below are some of my favourites. I will add more when I find some more unique and creative menus

Maison de Alice - House of Tea Menu

I like this one cause it doubles up as a centre piece Source :- 45+ Inspiring Examples of Restaurant Menu Designs




 




Flour Pot Bakery

A menus that serves three important purpose. A menu, takeaway bags and also future advertising. People will surely notice the items and prices on the paper bags.





Source:- Menú y diseño: 40 de las mejores cartas de restaurante del mundo



  

 





Product :- Marketing Graphic App!

 

Website :-   Yes, Marketing Graphic App!

Cost Only $47 


Dear fellow marketer,

You probably know that marketing requires powerful branding and graphics whether you sell your own products and services, run an affiliate business or work with small businesses in your local city or promote products online.

Flyers, business cards, coupons, loyalty cards are arguably one of the easiest way to grow your business. In fact time and time again they have been proven to systematically increase a business bottom line.An easy way to create flyers, coupons, business cards fast!

Yes, Marketing Graphic App!
lets you create beautiful marketing material which can be used for the web as well as the print industry, including flyers, coupons, rack cards and more (see the full list on the Left).

It literally takes seconds to design great sales material and you can start promoting your business the easy way.

To know more or purchase Marketing Graphic App, please Click Here!



Article Source :- Restaurant Menus gets Creative – Here are some of my Favourites

No comments:

Post a Comment